February 14–20, 2021, Virtual
The 2021 KMEA Professional Development Conference will be held virtually the week of February 14, with specific dates to be determined. Clinic sessions, meetings, receptions, and a virtual exhibit hall will begin at 4 pm and will be available OnDemand for later viewing.
2021 “Smart Person” Online Pre-registration (Not for use with school POs—Use Mail-in/FAX/Scan form below) – not yet available
(When paying with check or signed PO, use the mail-in form below.) To properly access the above online form, Active or Retired members must be logged in. Those not logged in will have access to the Non-member, CNAfME, and Administrator options.
2021 “Smart-Person” Mail-in/FAX/Scan Pre-registration – not yet available
Use the above form when paying with check or signed PO. This form also allows for the use of credit card.
2021 On-site Registration Costs
- $25 — KMEA Members
- $25 — Spouse (who is a KMEA member)
- $50 — Non-member/guest
- Free — CNAfME member
- Free — Current KMEA Retired member
- Free — School Administrator
Conference Housing – not available for 2021
2021 Conference Brochure (with pre-registration form and clinic and performance schedule) – not yet available
2021 Conference Clinic Schedule – not yet available
2021 Conference Clinic Handouts – not yet available
2021 Conference Meeting Schedule – not yet available
Years-of-Service Award Application: Link
Past and Future Conferences
2022 Conference Dates – February 2–5, 2022
- Conference Performance Application – not yet available
- 2022 Conference Clinic Proposal Application – not yet available
- 2021 Fall Collegiate Conference Clinic Proposal Application – not yet available
- Complete the linked survey with the clinic information
- Email any supporting documentation to email@example.com
- Deadline—March 1, 2021
- Notification of acceptance or non-acceptance will be issued by the first business day in June of each year.
Clinic topics that are of highest interest to the attendees are listed below. Those with expertise in one of these areas should be encouraged to apply.
- Rehearsal techniques/methods
- Performance styles/practices
- Program review
- Classroom management
- Reading sessions
- Teaching techniques/methods
- Special learners
The Clinic Selection Meeting for the 2021 Fall Collegiate Conference and the 2022 KMEA Conference will occur on March 20, 2021.
Future Conference Dates (tentative):
- February 2–5, 2022
- February 8–11, 2023
- February 7–10, 2024
- February 5–8, 2025