February 15–20, 2021, Virtual
The 2021 KMEA Professional Development Conference will be held virtually from 4:30 pm–9 pm from February 15–18, 2021. Clinic sessions and some performances will be available to conference registrants OnDemand for later viewing.
- List of who is registered for the conference. (During times that KMEA staff is entering new names it will be temporarily out of alphabetical order, but you can still electronically search for your name.
Years-of-Service Award Application – no longer accepting applicants for 2021
Past and Future Conferences
2022 Conference Dates – February 2–5, 2022
- Conference Performance Application – not yet available
- 2022 Conference Clinic Proposal Application
- 2021 Fall Collegiate Conference Clinic Proposal Application
- Complete the linked survey with the clinic information
- Email any supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXTENDED Deadline—March 15, 2021
- Notification of acceptance or non-acceptance will be issued by the first business day in June of each year.
Clinic topics that are of highest interest to the attendees are listed below. Those with expertise in one of these areas should be encouraged to apply.
- Rehearsal techniques/methods
- Performance styles/practices
- Classroom management
- Reading sessions
- Teaching techniques/methods
- Special learners
The Clinic Selection Meetings for the 2021 Fall Collegiate Conference and the 2022 KMEA Conference will begin the week of March 20, 2021.
Future Conference Dates (tentative):
- February 2–5, 2022
- February 8–11, 2023
- February 7–10, 2024
- February 5–8, 2025